Seeding With Soil
Terraseeding® is more than simply seeding with soil. It’s an exclusive Express Blower process that allows the calibrated injection of seed, fertilizer, MicroBlend® or other granular additive directly into the blow stream of soils, compost, or mulches. Use for erosion control blankets, sediment control berms, athletic turf, golf courses, residential lawns, and native landscapes.
No wheelbarrows. No wheelbarrows damaging landscapes. With only one operator, an Express Blower equipped with the optional Supplemental Injection System applies soil mix, fertilizer, and grass seed in one easy application to produce beautiful and professional results. No longer haul and wheelbarrow soil, level and rake, seed by hand, fertilize and topdress over the seed. In a fraction of the time it takes to install turf the old-fashioned way, an EB can accomplish the same task with more consistent results.
Terraseeding is a trademark of Express Blower, Inc. and the Supplemental Injection System was patented under U.S. Patent No. 6036406. No one else has a system like ours. Don’t be fooled.
Benefits of Terraseeding
- Seed is planted, rather than exposed on the surface.
- Germination is increased due to the warmth and moisture surrounding the seed in the soil.
- The “blown-in” application levels the rough grade of sub-soil with a smooth finished layer of well draining soil.
- Most lawns can be planted in 2 hours or less!
Applications using Terraseeding
- Erosion control blankets
- New lawns
- Existing lawn topdressing and renovation
- Athletic turf topdressing and renovation
- EcoBerm® and EcoBlanket® installation
- Installation of native landscapes with wildflower seed
- Weed control in flowerbeds