“We are selling a business; not just a piece of equipment.”
– Arlen Rexius, founder of Express Blower trucks
What Arlen Rexius said in 1994 is still true today. Although EB has come a long way since 1994, his realization of the importance of what we’re selling continues on as part of the EB culture. Because the purchase of EB equipment can truly be a business opportunity, and not just another tool in the shed, the potential for profit is key.
Here are just a few ways that EB’s productivity and efficiency contribute to the bottom line:
- The reduction in the number of workers required for labor intensive, low profit jobs such as mulching leaves the rest of the crew available to do more profitable work, such as irrigation and landscape construction projects.
- Because of the speed that EB allows jobs to be finished, there’s a natural increase in the number of jobs able to be completed per day, and many are able to charge a premium for this specialized service.
- An Express Blower helps take the seasonal nature out of many businesses’ workflow. While spring may be the busy season for landscape mulching, erosion control projects pick up in late summer and fall with work sometimes continuing throughout winter. Then there’s year-round green roof material installation, mud control during the rainy season, and playground safety surface “refreshing” before and throughout the school year.
- Increase customers’ satisfaction and the opportunity for repeat business by delivering a consistent, professional, and efficient service.
- Our weight conscious designs allow for superior payload for most jobs.
Applies 20-70 cubic yards per hour*
Applies 8 cubic yards per hour
*Yardage may vary depending upon materials and application technique. Over 100 cubic yards per hour production rates have been achieved in ideal conditions.