Company: Groundworks Australia Pty Ltd
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Project Site: Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin, Australia
EB Models Used: TM-30 (discontinued model)
Project Scope/Challenges: Placement of EcoBlanket® in an environmentally rare and protected area. Required careful selection of the right native seeds for the environment, and then germination of the seed was exceptionally challenging due to the nature of the area.
- 1000m2 EcoBlanket® injected with Microblend® and seed
- Seed to be native grass and scrub mix 30/70 blend
- 12 different types of native seeds
- Embankment to be erosion free
- Organic Blends – Environmentally sensitive area ‘Rare and Protected” specie
Company Profile: As a leader in “hose on groundcover,” Groundworks Australia uses cutting edge technology that allows landscape supplies such as bark, mulch, softfall & soils to be hosed into place by the use of a powerful truck mounted blower. Recent projects include softfall for playgrounds, park garden bed maintenance & roadways. The company currently has four EB trucks working in all areas of Brisbane.