“We are selling a business; not just a piece of equipment.”
– Arlen Rexius, founder of Express Blower trucks
What Arlen Rexius said in 1994 is still true today. Although EB has come a long way since 1994, his realization of the importance of what we’re selling continues on as part of the EB culture. Because the purchase of EB equipment can truly be a business opportunity, and not just another tool in the shed, the potential for profit is key.
Some of our customers view Express Blower as their opportunity to increase productivity and profitability and expand their current business. Others are pure entrepreneurs who see the rapid growth in the erosion control and green roof industries as an opportunity to capitalize with this unique service. Whichever category you fit into, Express Blower, Inc. has the solution to help you be successful and profitable.
Over 60 years ago, we had a vision to create pneumatic blowing equipment that would allow for the efficient application of wood mulches. Now refined through practical experience and innovation, the Express Blower is the only blower equipment designed and built to efficiently apply soil blends, mulches, compost, and aggregate.
Here are just a few ways that EB’s productivity and efficiency contribute to the bottom line:
- The reduction in the number of workers required for labor intensive, low profit jobs such as mulching leaves the rest of the crew available to do more profitable work, such as irrigation and landscape construction projects.
- Because of the speed that EB allows jobs to be finished, there’s a natural increase in the number of jobs able to be completed per day, and many are able to charge a premium for this specialized service.
- An Express Blower helps take the seasonal nature out of many businesses’ workflow. While spring may be the busy season for landscape mulching, erosion control projects pick up in late summer and fall with work sometimes continuing throughout winter. Then there’s year-round green roof material installation, mud control during the rainy season, and playground safety surface “refreshing” before and throughout the school year.
- Increase customers’ satisfaction and the opportunity for repeat business by delivering a consistent, professional, and efficient service.
- Our weight conscious designs allow for superior payload for most jobs.
Applies 20-70 cubic yards per hour*
Applies 8 cubic yards per hour
**Actual carrying capacity is variable and depends on cubic yard weight of materials; truck/trailer axle configurations; and Federal, State, Local truck/trailer weight limit regulations and laws. Owners and operators are responsible for loading and operating vehicle in compliance with Federal, State, and Local rules and regulations. Express Blower machines are designed for maximum performance and output. Performance may vary depending on type and quality of material used, operator proficiency, and job site requirements and specifications.
Whatever your business plan, Express Blower, Inc. has the equipment to fit and the expertise to help bring your plan to life.