Erosion Control Through Protected Wildlife Area
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Project Site: Canmore/Banff Corridor, Alberta, Canada
EB Models Used: EB-60
Project Scope/Challenges: Erosion control on drainage ditch slope through a protected wildlife area with limited vehicle access.
- Installation of EcoBlanket® on sloped areas and drainage ditch for Slope Stabilization
- Installation of FilterSoxx® on Extreme Slope
- 120,000sq.ft of EcoBlanket®
- 2,300ft of Filtersoxxä
- 2,000lbs of Microblend®
- 120 Pine Seedlings (grown for specific elevation and area)
- Approx 1200cu.yds of Compost
- 400lbs of Seed
Company Profile: Family owned and operated since 1943, and one of the largest independently owned sawmills in Alberta (115million board ft/yr). They bought their first Express Blower in 1996 and now own four units.
We strive to provide our clients with innovative, quality equipment plus exceptional customer service to support their erosion control, landscape, green roof, and other environmental services endeavors.